0. Agenda walkthrough
1. Iteration 4 followup
- Go through actions, report status
- Missing followups on reviews?
- Unfinished tasks?
- MKE reviews
- Plan end of iteration
2. Milestone 2 Iteration planning
We should plan which iterations to do during milestone 2. Approximately 3 iterations should be reasonable.
Note: Milestone 2:
- 20 days for planning datamodel
- 2 days for coordinating bit storage
- 15 days for making ingest module (no validation on ingest)
- 20 days for Summa integration
- 5 days for documentation
- ? days for ingesting one collection (Gentofte)
- + overhead
- Iteration 5: Dig out old datamodel and identify missing issues, identify collection properties, design ingest module, build proof-of-concept ingest module
- Iteration 6: Finish ingest module, build pre-ingest module, ingest collection, design Summa integration
- Iteration 7: Summa integration and system delivery
3. Iteration 5
- When to start?
- Actions and manning
- Asger and Jeppe introduction plan
4. Jeppe and Asger
We will need to plan how to best introduce Jeppe and Asger to DOMS
Suggested issues to address:
We should make an overall presentation of DOMS. It could include at least the following issues:
- Presentation of us
- DOMS Project Charter
- The planned DOMS software architecture
- The project roadmap
We will need to present the tools and processes we use in DOMS.
- Our guidelines
- The test script setup
- The project model
How do we best introduce the new subjects?
- Going through the Fedora quick start
- Introduction to Digital Preservation
- Bjarne's 'OAIS book'
Any other business