Ingest 2 Extras
- JUnit test to release test
- look for reason for no self-references in Fedora RELS-EXT (is patch possible?)
- discussion presentation of object content model
Deadline extended to November 24th.
Discussion Paper (Tue Nov 21st)
The meeting November 23rd left two important questions open; these were answered at the meeting November 30th:
- An object has one type and the types have a 'subtype relation hierarchy'; single inheritance.
- To avoid self-reference, we have 'bottom objects, which are excepted from certain relations (e.g. all objects except 'type type' have an object type).
Documents (updated December 4th):