2008-04-21 DOMS Status Meeting
Present: KFC, ABR, JRG, TSH, BAM.
1. Up and Running
Everything, that we must get up and running for the miniDOMS, is up and running!
2. Missing miniDOMS items
- Preingest yearbook collection
- Ingest yearbook collection - check that ingest is 'good to go'
- Agree on Summa harvest with TE
- Agree on XSLTs with GB
- we want a possibility for limiting search to yearbooks
- we want to know if the metadata is ok
3. Missing to get 'Preingest Yearbook Collection' working
- New links to bitfinder (ABR)
- Are the generated TIFFs in the recommended format?
- We are missing 4 revy descriptions
- find on zeus
- create objects
- bundle them into the yearbook disseminator
4. After the miniDOMS: Re-planning
We will plan a DOMS planning day. Each participant will give presentation of a 'bite' of the DOMS project. Suggested 'bites':
- group A: data models (meta-metadata)
- group B: Summa-integration
- Trusted Digital Repository
TSH will look at the WBS and the finished actions and define some bites, and we will give out the bites to the speakers at the next meeting.
At the end of the day:
- we have a revised WBS
- and everybody has an overview of the DOMS project