Deprecated See Tasks/7
Analysis of Documentation
We need to release the documentation, for Open Sourcing purposing
- 7.1 Setup wiki (estimate 3 md)
We need to write the following documents:
- 7.2 Datamodel documentation - needs to be extracted and published. Possibly incorporate documentation written by task FRBR. (estimate 2 md)
- 7.3 Webservice documentation - for all public APIs - most are already written, but should be extracted and published, and checked to be up to date (esp. ECM-webservices). Documentation should be written in task API. (estimate 2 md)
- 7.4 High level design documentation for the final DOMS, that is the DOMS created by Milestone 2009-1. Includes documentation written in the task Fedora 3.2 setup, and possibly more. (estimate 6 md)
- 7.5 Maintenance and monitoring documentation - generated by the task Maintenance Agreement. (estimate 1 md)
- 7.6 Install guide - generated by the task Maintenance Agreement. (estimate 1 md)
- 7.7 Licensing documents etc. for open source. Includes license for this software, and dependencies. (estimate 4 md)
Estimate total: 19 md
Prerequisites and Assumptions
Dependencies on other tasks, as described above:
- Documentation from task FRBR.
- Documentation from task API.
- Documentation from task Maintenance agreement.
- Documentation from task Fedora 3.2