Get it all done!
- Get it all done
The below table contains all the planned actions for this iteration. Each of the actions may contribute to the completion of one or more tasks from the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
Each action is associated with a priority, estimated time, tasks addressed, responsible developers and a status. The priority indicates the importance of the completion of the action, where the highest priority is indicated with 1, and the status indicates the current state of the action. The state may be one of the following: "Not Started", "In Progress" and "Finished".
When an iteration ends please walk through the actions and follow these steps on the "iteration end meeting":
- Make sure that all actions have been properly updated by the people assigned to them. That is, make sure that the state of each action is correct and that its time usage has been properly updated.
- Update the "Time used" field of the tasks addressed by the completed actions, using the time usage information noted on the action page.
- Determine whether any of the tasks addressed by the actions in the iteration are now completed, and if so, update the state of the task to "Finished". Note that it is possible that a task has been completed by an action that is not completed itself!
- Review the work made with respect to this action to ensure that all knowledge and experiences have been captured in the documentation and progress history of the associated tasks. E.g. let the assigned developers tell about what they have done when working on the action.
- Add the number of the next iteration, separated by a comma, to the "Iteration" field of all unfinished actions that should be continued in the next iteration.
Review and discuss the risks currently threatening the project. Take a look at the RiskAnalysis and see if there should be made any adjustment of the importance/relevance of currently identified risks, also discuss if new risks have emerged.
Look over the CommunicationPlan and check if it is time for informing any stakeholders about the current state of the project or if it should be done during the next iteration.
When looking at the CommunicationPlan also consider whether any adjustments should be made to it. Are there any new stakeholders or any old stakeholders that should be archived? If so, you will also want to review the StakeholderAnalysis.
|Priority||Time used||Time estimated||Assigned||Status||Tasks adressed||Notes|
|ActionBitStorageWebservice||1||0md||8 md||KFC, BAM, TSH||In progress (semi-done)||[[TaskA.4]], [[TaskA.5]]|
|ActionExportWebservice||5||0md||not done||KFC+BAM||Not described||[[TaskX/1]]|
|ActionPWRemove||4||0md||2md||BAM||Description not reviewed||[[TaskX/1]]||also localhost:8080|
|ActionSchemaUpdates||3||0md||not done||ABR+?||Not described||[[TaskX/1]]|
|ActionTrueSearch||2||0md||12½md||ABR+JRG||In progress||[[TaskB.1]], [[TaskB.2]]|
|ActionValidationFinishing||6||0md||not done||ABR+KFC||Not described||[[TaskX/1]]|